Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you. Some examples of personal data that we may collect is listed below.
Personal Data can include:
- Identity Data which includes first name, last name and title.
- Contact Data which includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details – where you have given this to us. See ‘Use of Donation Information’ for more information.
- Marketing and Communications Data which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
- Technical Data. See ‘Cookies’.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements.